Did you know we'll do all this for you?We'll screenshare and walk you through every step! Ask for help.
Insert either of these snippets on your account deletion page
- You can change height, width and other style attributes if you'd like. The form will automatically resize itself so it fits without scrolling in your webpage.
- api_key: This is your unique LessChurn api key. It can be found (and regenerated) on the Settings page.
- customer_id: This is the Stripe or BrainTree customer ID.
- subdomain: if you want to redirect to a subdomain pass it here. LessChurn will inject whatever you pass into the redirect url, e.g., if your redirect url is "https://my.app.com/dashboard" and you pass the subdomain parameter with a value of "xxx," LessChurn will redirect your customer to "https://xxx.my.app.com/dashboard." This is true for custom redirects too.
- passthrough_param: This is any data you'd like to be passed through to the webhook. You might use it for a "user id" or some other bit of data. You can have as many passthrough_params as you'd like. Any parameter that starts with "passthrough_param" will be considered a passthrough param and the data will be sent to the webhook. So "passthrough_param," "passthrough_param1," "passthrough_param_1," etc are all valid names for a passthrough parameter.
- redirect_param: Just like passthrough parameters, anything you send as a redirect parameter will be sent to the webhook, but redirect parameters will also be sent to your server as querystring parameters when your customer is redirected, after they select a detour. This can be very useful if you need to redirect them to a subdomain.
- Tracking User IDs: If you supply a passthrough param with the key "user_id" or "user," LessChurn will store that ID and display it on the confirmations report page.
- Make sure the form is on a page that only gets loaded when your customer wants to delete her account. Otherwise your statistics will be all messed up.
- If you're loading the iFrame/script tag via an ajax call it's possible that jQuery will remove the script tag. To overcome this you might use this code in your "success" callback: